Friday, October 16, 2009

Not much here...

Blegh. I didn't really have much time to do much today. Actually, I really won't this weekend. I had school and a marching band performance at the football game tonight, then PSATs, work, and Homecoming tomorrow night.

I'm going to make an order of stuff from Hobbylinc, which is now carrying Aerotech motors again at their usual ridiculously low prices. I'm be buying several packs of small motors, including A10-3s, and B6s with 2 and 6 second delays, plus a few larger motors. Possible larger motors include G53 Fast Black Jack and F40 White Lightning reloads for my 29/40-120 motor case, or a 2-pack of F27 Redlines. I love my reload casing and the cheaper motors, but I also love Redline motors with the bright red laser-beam flame.

My favorite part of marching band: annoying everyone else in the stands with loud music and crazy antics, like the biscutis chant:

Biscuits! Biscuits! We want biscuits! B-I-S-C-U-I-T-S! Biscuits! Biscuits!!!

No comments: