Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween!

Because for some reason, getting all dressed up just to hang out with friends is always worth it. We hung out, ate food, ate candy, and went MST3K on two movies. The first was Get Smart, which was very funny and absolutely awesome. The second was The Mummy, which wasn't quite as good but still definitely worth the time, especially when spent with awesome funny friends and a kick-ass (literally!) girlfriend.

Appropriately enough for Halloween, strange things happened. I got comments on my looks for the first time ever (apparently a black fedora and aviators look good on me), and I had to remove a very confused salamander from my basement when I went down there after the party.

The pyramid is effectively finished - All that's left is painting (maybe) and drilling the launch lug hole.

No comments: