Sunday, October 11, 2009

What I've been doing

... for the last 30 hours:

Made delicious homemade applesauce.

Tested out some spray paints that I got for free from a CATO member who recently came into cases and cases of it. I now have new cans of light grey, medium grey, and black, all very high-quality paints.

Added fillets to my Vampire 24mm booster, and made minor repairs to the original 18mm booster from my Comanche-3. I'd lost the booster in the high grass when I flew it in August; it was found by CATO fliers in September. I built a replacement booster but now I have 2. Maybe someday I can fly it on four stages, though prolly only when (and if) the Estes A8-0 boosters get re-released.

Repaired the Nantucket Sound - reglued the fin, and put a layer of wood glue to protect the balsa nose block.

Hang out with friends, including mandachan and Laura of Drowning in Turtles. Happy Birthday, Laura!

No comments: