Here are the general guidelines:
- If you want to link to my blog, great! Just drop me a line with a comment so i can return the favor.
- If you want to use any information from my blog or speadsheets for personal, noncommercial use, then feel free. Please leave a comment for feedback.
- If you want to link to one of my spreadsheets on google docs, please include a link to my blog. Just drop me a line with the form below so I can return the favor.
- If you want to use exact quotes from my blog or spreadsheets, please use the form below to contact me before doing so. Generally, all I ask is a link here and mention that the material is not yours.
- If for some strange reason you actually want to cite information (on the off chance it goes into a wikipedia article), let me know and I'll work out the citation.
- If you want to use any information from my blog or spreadsheets for ANY commercial purpose, let me know BEFORE you use it. Thanks.
- If you want to use this copyright notice for your own blog/site, fine. This copyright notice, ironically, is now public domain.
Just covering all the bases.
For contacting me, please refer to this page.
EDIT: updated copyright information is here