Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blegh

Too tired to do a legit post.

I had an awesome time in Columbus. I love the city, and the Buckeyes kicked ass. I learned how to properly eat buffalo wings (hint: forget manners and cleanliness, and chow down!). We met up woth my dad's cousin, who he hadn't seen in 16 years. The cousin is a Civil War buff and had some impressive artifacts, including an officer's sword in very good condition, and a pistol from the time period which must have weighed 5 pounds!

Overall, an awesome time, and regular blogging resumes tomorrow with updates on construction and stuff like that.

2 comments:

@eloh said...

I've always been fascinated by "how" people eat.

Two things come to mind, soup eaten with chopsticks....I never got tired of watching that!

English attempting to eat fried chicken....must be done properly, you see, knife and fork old chap...

Give me chicken wings, not in public, cause I'm like a hog at the trough!

The EGE said...

The proper way to eat buffalo wings is to rip the bones apart and chow the flesh off the bones. Messy but oh so delicious.