Saturday, January 23, 2010

Too. Damn. Busy.

Blegh, I didn't have time to post yesterday. Immediately after school, I drove up to Massachusetts to go skiing with my dad. The conditions were very good and we had a great time, but I was absolutely wiped out by the time we were done - I slept in the car for the second time in my life - and I was too tired when we got home to post.

Then, this morning I took the SAT. I hate getting up early, and it's certainly not the most fun way to spend a saturday morning, but it went pretty well and it should be done and over with. Now I just gotta wait three weeks for my scores....

After that, I went to work, and then went to see Sherlock Holmes with my folks. Which is an absolutely amazing movie. It's rather dark and it's not the most flattering or apetizing portrayal of the Victorians, but it's so deliciously geeky and steampunk and highly entertaining. And so many nice references to the original canon...

No comments: