Sunday, September 20, 2009

For those about to 'WTF?'

If you're finding yourself, here, there are several possibilities. You may know me, or be a fellow rocketry blogger, or you may be the auhtor of one of a few other blogs I read. You might have found this blog from a Google search, either intentional or not.

However, there's a pretty good chance at least some of you are readers or authors of one of the approximately 10 blogs I found and commented on tonight. If so, then read here. The Amateur Geek is primarily a rocketry blog. If you're interested in rocketry at all, then some of this might make sense. TRF and EMRR might help with the confusing stuff. if you're not interested in rocketry, then there's still a lot of cool stuff here. Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

Gilsner said...

Hello my fellow geek friend!
Thank you very much for your comment on my blog, and for being a follower! I must admit that although I don't understand a lot (note the bold, lol) of what your blog refers to I do, believe it or not, have a Bachelor's degree in Physics so your blog gives me the warm fuzzies! Anything that has tags specific to Physics always does.

And the Turtles... oh I love the turtles!

Cheers!

The EGE said...

Thanks for coming and visiting! Physics is lots of fun; I plan to major in engineering which is basically applied physics.

Since you like the turtles, feel free to go tell mandachan since she's the one who does the artwork; I just supply the punchlines, usually by accident in real life.