Ah well, it's not like I have a hell of a lot to say. And mandachan's 2 year post beats anything I could possibly type up.
Let's see, in the past year I have:
- Gotten my Jr. Level 1 High Power certification
- completed AP Chemistry and AP Calculus
- started thinking more about college
- played Metallica in Jazz Band
- still not gotten my licence
- started a webcomic
- blogged from Hawaii
- build a bazillion more rockets
- rode commuter rail and the T in Boston
- reached 500 and 750 posts (this is #817)
- turned 17
- played varsity tennis
- gone to another NARCON



1 comment:
sorry, i missed it too.
it has been a lovely year. you know, aside from me giving you death glares for being in calc and making varsity and being in NHS and all that stuff...
oh well. <3
Post a Comment