Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Two Years

Apparently my little slice of the internet here turned 2 years old the other day, the 10th to be exact. And I completely missed it. Go me.

Ah well, it's not like I have a hell of a lot to say. And mandachan's 2 year post beats anything I could possibly type up.

Let's see, in the past year I have:

  • Gotten my Jr. Level 1 High Power certification
  • completed AP Chemistry and AP Calculus
  • started thinking more about college
  • played Metallica in Jazz Band
  • still not gotten my licence
  • started a webcomic
  • blogged from Hawaii
  • build a bazillion more rockets
  • rode commuter rail and the T in Boston
  • reached 500 and 750 posts (this is #817)
  • turned 17
  • played varsity tennis
  • gone to another NARCON
And of course, I still have my kick-ass girlfriend / muse ♥

1 comment:

mandachan said...

sorry, i missed it too.

it has been a lovely year. you know, aside from me giving you death glares for being in calc and making varsity and being in NHS and all that stuff...

oh well. <3