It was in the upper 50s again today... it might have momentarily even reached 60!
So, I hung my rocket from a tree again. Well, actually, first I sanded the primer with steel wool so it was nice and smooth. Then, I put a coat of medium grey on the middle on the rocket. It's pretty much primer color, but actual paint, and it's smooth even without sanding.
Then, I did some masking. A lot of masking, actually. 137 pieces of green masking tape; most were angled pieces under an inch long. Then I hung it up again, and sprayed a nice even coat of red.
Here's the result:
Launch Report 2017-2 - LDRS-36
2 weeks ago