Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Schedule Slip

Blegh. I've barely been getting a post a day lately; some days I haven't managed to post at all. I blame homework, mostly English essays that take till 1 and 2 in the morning and sap my strength. It's a lot easier to write interesting stuff and stay on task when your mind is clear, you've got enough sleep, you didn't already write two freaking pages on transcendalism bullshit already, and it's 10 pm, not 130 am.

Unfortunately, it's only going to get worse. Tennis starts next week, and so does my english thesis paper. It's prolly gonna be two pretty lean months for bloggerifying, but I'll do my best to keep you updated.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I LIKE trancendentalism bullshit!

fencer_22 said...

see if you had listend to me and tryd fencing your sport season would already be over and youd be getting used to more free time instead of less