Saturday, March 20, 2010

At College...

Sorry for the complete lack of posting. I haven't had a lot of internet access the last few days.

I'm currently visiting my sister at Gordon College on the North Shore (north of Boston). My dad drove me up to the Littleton/495 MBTA station on friday afternoon, and I rode the commuter rail in to North Station in Boston, then out to Hamilton/Wenham just minutes from Gordon. It was very easy, except that they only announce what platform outgoing trains are on just 3 minutes before they leave North Station, so there's a mad rush of people to the train.

On friday night, her group was hosting a 'pub quiz' at the faux-pub in Gordon's dining hall. Hosting... because they'd won it the first 3 times it was held. This time, they had a St. Patrick's day theme and we asked questions and sang Irish drinking songs between rounds. Much fun.

Last night, several of her friends and her and I watched Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog. Laura has tried to get me to watch it before and I refused, and I really don't know why, because it's hilarious. On the other hand, now when we watch it again I can actually sing...maybe. If I was actually able to sing.

No comments: