Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thesis Paper Day

I've got to write my entire second draft of my thesis paper for English tomorrow. My first draft wasn't great, so I had to cut it down to three pages and mercilessly edit those. Now, I've built it back up to over 6 pages (it has to be 5 to 7) and I'm almost done. With any luck, it'll be done by midnight, and I'll have statistics then.

It's currently over 2100 words. The original short story isn't much longer.

I did manage to get a little bit of rocketry done today - I primed the Orbital Transport. It needs a second coat to get all the nooks and crannies, but it's looking good.

2 comments:

@eloh said...

Wow, I've never had a rocket named after me before... Thanks

The EGE said...

Well, not anymore... The Orbital Fatass has been renamed to the Orbital Transport.