Friday, October 3, 2008

More Randomness

My mind is all over the place, so incoherency is the rule of the day.
  • The good news: I got a Pipsqueak kit (8.3" long) and modified it with a different engine mount and fins to be a machbuster. The bad news: Oops! I forgot you can't ignite a composite propellant (ammonium chloride, synthetic rubber, and aluminum powder) with a blackpowder (potassium nitrate, charcoal, sulfur) lower stage, and it's not possible to make a composite lower stage. The good news: an Aerotech E25-7T motor would let me hit mach. The bad news: they're not made any more. The good news: a commonly available D21-7 will hit mach. yay.

  • I completed my 2-stage pen rocket.

  • I like CA (superglue). It makes gluing fins on sooo much easier. yay.

  • I installed a big Vista upgrade yesterday, and now IE works, but I like chrome better. Ha ha, microsloth!

Grrrr, 2 essays due monday. My sister has 3 due, so I can't complain, because hers are longer than mine.
That's all, folks!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Haha!! I make it into the blog of el senor! And yes, my essays do trump yours. :)

The EGE said...

Yay! that makes three different people to comment on my blog! All of them female - weird.

The EGE said...

Oh, and just what where you doing online after midnight on a school night, young lady?
=D

mandachan said...

oh, suck it up, david. and haha i got mentioned with a WHOLE POST! yay me!