Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Here we go again...

Another year of school has started. Same morons blocking the hall, same unidentifiable cafeteria food, same everything. I really hope this changes in college, because even with great classes and teachers, I'm going to go insane. If the Catholic Church is looking for a suitable location for Purgatory, I suggest they check out their local public high school.

My schedule for this semester is as follows (blocks are 82 minutes each; | separates alternating classes):

Block 1: Advanced Placement Physics B
Block 2: UConn ECE Marine Science (similar in scope to AP, though not as difficult)
Block 3: Symphonic Band | Study
Block 4: Study | Study

Looks pretty easy, no? Well... On Tuesdays and Thursdays, separate from my high school's schedule, I'm taking Multivariable Calculus at Conn College. It's a 200-level course. It's going to be awesome.

I really like this. Three awesome math and science courses. 3 out of every 10 days, I can leave after two classes and be home by 11:15. 3 out of 10, I can still be home by 1:00.

But, 4 days out of ten, I have to brave Interstate 95 and rush to my course at Conn. It's gonna be great, but that course is going to kick my ass and then break my back with homework. It starts tomorrow. Here goes nothing...

2 comments:

mandachan said...

i still maintain that you suck, for the record. but hey, if anyone can handle a schedule like that, it's you. definitely not me.

Laura said...

As I said the other day through a mouthful of cookie, everyone is Jesus in Purgatory.