Thursday, September 1, 2011

Reynolds / Washburne 2012

Don't like the Democrats or Republicans? Want a real independent in 2012? Then vote for the Browncoats. Captain Malcolm Reynolds for President. Zoe Alleyne Washburne for Vice President. They aim to misbehave.


It's a digitized, colorized, and vectorized version of this poster that I made back in March.

The original vector version (this is a smaller jpeg) is high enough quality to use as a poster up to 24x36 inches without loss of quality. Let me know if you want a copy.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Daniels said...

Awesome poster! I know this is a little late, but I'm trying to find/make a campaign T-shirt like that for my better half for Christmas.

If I could get a copy of the .jpg, or if you wanted to make a T-shirt yourself somewhere, that would be great!

The EGE said...

Thanks for the compliment! I sent you an email with a copy.