Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Well, this sucks.



Well, the doctor sent me to have a x-ray and......
Suspected avulsion fracture of the dorsal carpal.
Well, well, well. What do we have here?
Suspected - it's not definitely a fracture. My bone might just be a wee bit curved naturally.
Avulsion fracture - the tendon pulled away a bit of bone. No cast (yay), just rest ice, and maybe another x-ray if it stays swollen.
Dorsal carpal - one of the little wrist bones, on the back. Means that I can't move my wrist in any direction very much. I don't know which bone. probably one of the two below the lunate.
You have no idea how hard it is to do paraentheses with one hand, even one as big as mine.
I can't wait to see what green thinks of this.
adios, amoebas. (sorry, gary larson)

1 comment:

mandachan said...

you're probably screwed. it's kinda hard to play the trumpet with only one hand... although your feet are certainly big enough to get the job done. and you know you could've said that you tore something in your wrist instead of making my head almost explode.