Saturday, July 23, 2011

Migrating to the new Rocket Reviews site

I was out of the rocketry world for most of the past year; I've just been too busy with school and getting into college, to say nothing of my Wikipedia addiction. So I failed to migrate myself onto the new Rocket Reviews site, formerly known as EMRR.

But I'm finally starting to do so. It's going to take me a little while - I've got about 20 flights where I need to update the motor designation on the new system, and 20 more that I have to upload.

But for now, here's my flight logs, flight statistics, and my reviews. They've been updated in the sidebar as well.

(Dick Stafford, I know you'll read this. Care to point me towards any of your always-helpful posts?)

1 comment:

Dick said...

Hmmm, I've posted about the new EMRR mostly when new features were added. I don't think I have any insights here. My flight logs have so many problems with incorrect motors. I made a few corrections but gave up...just too many. Luckily, I had downloaded my flight logs as an Excel file before the new site came into being. So, I refer to that for flights up to the end of 2010 and will use the new site for new flights starting this year. I have a subset of the fields from that spreadsheet in my fixed page 'Flight stats and logs'.

-D