Sunday, June 19, 2011

Three Years

Once again, I managed to miss my blogaversary. Go me.

But yeah, on the 10th it marked three years of me blogging. Which is a scary long time.

This (I think) will be post #1145. Which means I've only posted 328 times in the past year, although most of my misses were recently, due to English and other hard classes.

And, of course, I've spent the last year applying to college. And now, I've just been officially oriented as a Boston University Terrier.

Hopefully, I'll be able to blog a lot over the summer. After that, I'll be in college, and once or twice a week will be the average. (More, if I have something to procrastinate about.)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You might be surprised how much time a college freshman has. I watched whole seasons of tv shows online. But you might not be a hermit like me and would thus be busier. ;)