Thursday, June 23, 2011

Graduation.

Less than 2 hours from now, I will be graduating high school.

It absolutely blows my mind. When I started this blog. I was a freshman. I was still a week away from the exams at the end of my freshman year. I wrote like a freshman and I was as socially adept as an onion. (They make everybody cry.)

So, this blog has been an experiment. A long-running and rather successful one. (I wasn't going for fame or popularity, just keeping myself sane and cataloging all the random stuff I find on the internet). And I've had a lot of fun.

I'm not sure what's going to happen now. I'm certainly going to keep blogging, and with the same pseudonym. It may be on this blog, or it may be a new one for college. I'm currently leaning towards keeping The Amateur Geek for the random geeky stuff, and having a few side blogs for occasional fiction writing, political ranting, and photography.

In any case it's been a fun ride. Regular posting (I've got a major backlog) resumes shortly.

No comments: