Sunday, March 6, 2011

Grrr... Rain...

I dislike rain. Strongly dislike it.

If there was not a rainstorm encompassing most of New England, then I would have gotten to go skiing today. I have not gotten to ski yet this season due to other conflicts, and time is running out.

If there was not rain today, then I would have been able to do a better job priming the MLAS. Today was the first day in a while that it got over 50 when I actually had time to prime the rocket. I primed most of it today, but I had to move it to dry in the shed before the rain got too heavy. Unfortunately, the shed has a window open to prevent the primer from making it smell horrible, so the primer likely didn't dry correctly due to the humidity. I won't know till I look tomorrow.

If there was not rain today, I would be in a better mood.

1 comment:

mandachan said...

but if there was not rain yesterday, i wouldn't've been able to hang out with you :)