- Repair the broken fin on the Sudden Mach. It needs to be done perfectly to prevent the fin from rebreaking at speed, but it shouldn't be too difficult.
- Rebalance the 29mm Pyramid. This will be tricky; there needs to be enough forward mass to keep it stable on a baby H, while not making it too heavy.
- Repair or replace numerous old decals on the ARV Condor gliders
- Primer and repaint the new forward section on the Orbital Transport
- Use steel wool to shine the primer, then fully paint the rebuilt Nell
- Estes Patriot: definite upgrade from original kit: definitely a baffle or payload section, possibly a motor upgrade or dual-deploy
- MLAS - build, stock except for a few picky things on the motor mount
- Buffalo: order extra BT-80 tubing, build for dual deploy
- Openrocket: simulate a number of rockets, including Nell, MLAS, and Patriot
- Rama: I need to decide what to do with Rama. Everything is falling apart - tube, motor mount, and fins. I could scrap it, or I rebuilt it, replacing almost every component.