Friday, December 17, 2010

I had a good day.

After the crapstorm that was yesterday (friend drama, lousy lab in Marine Science, long day, deferred from MIT) I needed a good day.


And, I got one. My physics quiz went excellently today, and then we spent most of Marine Science watching Blue Planet. If you haven't seen that show, you're seriously missing out.

Then, I had brownies, because I brought some in to reward the folks in my assigned homerooms who brought in money for the National Honor Society toy drive (bribery: it works, folks) and there were half a dozen extras.

Then, third block, I had study, so I played chess with some friends from band. They're much more interesting to play against than the computer. They haven't beat me yet, but one gal is getting quite tricky.

And then, I remembered that I had physics homework. So I did my entire problem set for the next chapter - three or four nights of homework - in one 80-minute block. Thank goodness for my ipod.

When I got home, I found an envelope from WPI. I'm accepted. So, I know I'm definitely going to college. Which is a nice feeling, even if WPI isn't my first choice.

1 comment:

Laura said...

You've had the Alliance on you. Savages and criminals... Have the people on your ship have been shot or wounded, including yourself, and you're harboring known fugitives.