Sunday, November 1, 2009

Randomness

Finally finished my outline for my thesis paper. 4 pages in size 11 font, 1887 words, and that's just the outline. The finished thesis paper will likely end up near 10 pages and 2500 words, bigger even than last year's thesis paper for English.

I didn't get a heck of a lot else done today due to the paper. I've got the SR-71 almost complete - I glued the aft section on, and that's currently drying. All that's left is the landing gear bay doors, and of course gluing the complete side pods to the main body.

I drilled the launch rod hole in the pyramid with a 3/8" spade bit. It still needs a few fillets and possibly painting for aesthetics, but structurally it's 100% ready to fly!

2 comments:

@eloh said...

Are you going to shoot the Habu?

The EGE said...

No, unfortunately not. It's not intended as a flying kit, and with the way this particular kit is designed adapting it for flight would have been near impossible.