Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fun

Mandachan and I got to go to a AAA baseball game today - Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs at the Pawtucket Red Sox (Go PawSox!). It was an awesome game, even though the PawSox lost, and we had a lot of fun. We got to go out to dinner afterwards, where I had a delicious chicken sandwhich with bacon and mushrooms on it. Yum.

I don't like to appologize for my lack of posts, but I think I have to here. I've got a lot to blog about, but I'm just lacking the time. I'm tired from my unorthodox sleep schedule and lacking in time from band camp.

The good side: Band camp plus school will hopefully get me back into a normal sleep schedule. I've got lots of cool stuff to do and post on and I think I'll get some interesting stuff.

Topics that'll hopefully be coming soon:
  • teaching myself HTML
  • designing and building a 4" pumpkin lofter
  • solar balloons
  • mathematical oddities, including Reuleaux triangles and starting calculus
  • EMRR reviews coming for the Jinx, Nike-Apache, Deltie Thunder, GBU-24 Paveway III, and more
  • Chemistry
  • building several cluster rockets as test beds

No comments: