Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yet more computer problems

My laptop is once again a semi-functional black box of mystery. Both IE and Chrome seem to have corrupt files in their directories, and it took three tries to get the disk checker to accept me as an administrator on my own computer to boot it up. I managed to get the few files I didn't already have backed up - including a complete spreadsheet of all NRA / TRA / CAR certified motors - about 550 when finished; I've got 69 (MMX thru F) done. The data I've got include motor code, diameter, length, single use / RMS casing used, total impulse, propellant mass, and available delays. I'll publish it on Google Docs soon.
So right now, you readers won't notice too much except for a few less posts, plus me stressing out a bit more. Posts will come mainly around 7am, 3pm, and 11pm when I'm up and my folks aren't using their desktop.

No comments: