Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rocket Order

I'd also like to give a shoutout to Hobbylinc for the order I just got from them. I placed an order for 15 items, including 10 packages of motors, on the 30th of December. They estimated shipping on January 5th and delivery around the 13th. A reasonable estimate for a large order around the new year. They shipped it out on the 2nd and it came today, almost a week early. That's impressive and commendable. I highly recommend them for their speed and cost - just 5 and a half bucks for packs of A and B motors!

2 comments:

mandachan said...

WHY ISN'T MY LETTER HERE YET?!?!?!

anyway, did you hear about your boyfriend? check your email.

The EGE said...

I should never I've told you I sent it. I woulnd't expect it for another few weeks at least.
Oh, an keep with the capitalization thing. It looks much nicer.