- The Cloud Hopper left CATO with a broken fin, a busted engine mount, and a a ripped-off baffle. I've reglued the fin, wiped off the mud, and I will soon reglue the shock cord and engine mount. I don't plan to build a new baffle.
- The Mongoose came out with a soaked body tube and a busted nose cone. I reglued the cone, dried the tube, and it's ready to go.
- The Jinx has been cleaned, washed, and dried.
- The Dual Saucers and the Astron Invader have been de-mudded.
- Rama is getting a new motor mount
- My secret Goonybird is under construction.
- The pen rocket has had its missing fin replaced. As is my custom, replaced fins are left unpainted.
Launch Report 2017-2 - LDRS-36
3 weeks ago