- A camera: The Astrocam is a kit that has gone through several incarnations. The first camera was flown aboard a model rocket in 1962. I have flown this rocket several times and I intend to fly it more soon so I can finally develop the film.
- A cylinder. Cylinders are not normally stable, but by adding nose weight I have made a stable Rama. I am currently rebuilding the motor mount after a mishap.
- A flying-saucerish thing. Formed from 2 leftover nose cones bits and 1.2" of an old pen, it's still unnamed. It flies on Micromaxx motors.
- A finless rocket. My screaming yellow zonker is a two-stage rocket that has a canted fin on the booster stage so it will spin, and the top stage is spin-stabilized.
- Umm...A little assembly with a nose cone, tiny fins, and a motor holder with a stick fin for stability. The Cohete is kinda hard to describe. It flies. Barely.
- The altitude tracking capsule from an Estes Altitrak. It doesn't work well, but it was a gift from the rocket gods that i found in the woods, so I'm not complaining.
- A booster stage, built when I had a different machbuster rocket.
Launch Report 2017-2 - LDRS-36
2 weeks ago