- The first glider I built still flies. It's a basic glider from several years ago with a roughly 5:1 glide ratio. The pop pod is made from 8" of BT-50 from my shortened Mongoose, an old NC-50, and the motor mount from a Totally Tubular kit I scavenged for parts. Sorry, no pics.
- The first kit glider I built was my Transwing. I have not flown this rocket yet.
- My swing wing transport, described in a previous post. I have not flown this rocket.
- The Astron invader, my 2/3 downscale of a 1960s kit. It is a 6-inch, slightly bent balsa circle with an engine pod on pylons and 2 fins. I have not yet flown this rocket.
- The hummingbird: a boost glider designed for micromaxx motors, which are 1/4" diameter by 1" long. I plan to paint the glider like a ruby-throated hummingbird, which is about the same size.The pod is designed to allow different gliders of the same size.
That's all, folks.